At Kingston Park Academy we place an emphasis on pride in our community. A visible indication of this is in the standard of pupils uniform.
Our school uniform consists of:
· Royal Blue Sweatshirt or Cardigan – with or without the school logo
· Plain White shirt / blouse or polo shirt
· Plain Black trousers, skirt or pinafore
· Plain black footwear for outdoors
· Plain black pumps for indoors
· In Summer / warmer weather, black shorts / blue gingham checked summer dress (optional)
We believe firmly that if our pupils are smartly dressed in a uniform consistent with academy policy, they will be prepared for work in the classroom. We do, however, recognise that there may be emergency situations when there are difficulties with uniform. Parents are responsible for speaking to staff in these situations.
Pupils are responsible for their own personal property, including bags and coats.
All uniform items must be named.
School Uniform can be ordered from www.sptuniforms.co.uk and you can have them delivered to your home
address, school, or work. These items come with the school logo on. You can also buy plain royal blue sweatshirts/ cardigans from supermarkets without the school logo. We do have a small supply of sweatshirts / cardigans in the school office but cannot guarantee we will always have the size you require.
Our PE Kit consists of:
Plain White round neck T-shirt
Plain Black PE Shorts
Trainers or Plimsolls
Dark tracksuit bottoms/joggers and jumper can be worn during colder weather.